We pray that the coronavirus (COVID-19) will be under control so we can all be together with our family just in time for Easter. However, we must prepare now in case we aren’t able to have Spring celebrations, Easter Egg Hunts, and Worship with children and their families. Here are a few unique ideas and resources to help equip families to celebrate Easter.
“The Jelly Bean Prayer”
Send an email “The Jelly Bean Prayer” with a designated color jelly beans to each family member for each and everyone to enjoy.
Zoom Party with a Resurrection Egg
Send 12 children one of the Resurrections Eggs and have a Zoom Party. At the appointed time, you ask each child to open the correct egg and tell the Easter story as you go.
Make a Scavenger Hunt Worship activity via Facebook Live
If you’re into a Kids Worship on Facebook Live or some other platform, send parents some plastic eggs with Scripture verses inside and ask them to save it until time for Worship and then begin hiding the eggs while their child is participating in Worship. Each verse should be in a specific color egg.
Recommend Books to Read as a Family
There are a lot of great books you can suggest for families to read together during this season.
Write a Thank You Note for Jesus
Encourage children to write a thank you letter to Jesus for what He did when died on the cross for us.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Thinking of Turning to Sustainable Fashion? Here's How to Smoothly Transition Without Losing Business
- Unique Ideas to help Families Celebrate Easter during the Coronavirus Pandemic
- What is Zurich doing for Circular Economy?
- Is coloured cotton sustainable?
- Women Entrepreneurs Online Network
- How many plastic bottles can you save?
- Global Sustainable Fashion Week Budapest 2019
- Australian Circular Fashion Conference 2019
- Big Announcement!
- Circularity in Australia
- We are so excited to move to our Berlin Office
- #WarOnWaste - What does fabric waste mean?
- What is Sustainable Fashion or Eco Fashion?
- New Bamboo Fabrics
- New Innovative Fabrics For Sustainable Fashion
- Organic Fabrics
- The Academy Kpop Boot Camp
- What's recycled fabrics?
- Econyl Initiative & Production
- Vivify Textiles is on Channel 9
- Increase Usage of Recycled Fibre Garments