No Products in the Cart
We are launching an online course about “How to build a sustainable fashion brand”. Our course aims to educate sustainable products production in the fashion industry.
If you are interested in the sustainable fashion industry and want to improve your knowledge and skills on fashion, sustainability, ethics, circularity, transparency and traceability, this course is created and brings different topics for you to learn comfortably from anywhere!
• Get knowledge and listen to the views/opinions from the top professionals in sustainability of the fashion industry.
• Get the latest information and trends on the sustainable fashion industry.
• Utilise this knowledge for your own journey.
• A holistic approach to understanding the sustainable fashion industry.
Who is this for:
This course is perfect for fashion brand owners, sourcing offices, trading companies, fashion designers, managers and fashion entrepreneurs. It is prepared for learners from beginning or intermediate level who look to apply sustainable fashion initiatives, or include design in circularity and transparency in their brand. Circular Fashion is the future of the fashion industry, and without applying it now, businesses are in risk of losing their valuable customers. Gen Z and Millennials are on the rise of searching for meaningful brands that do not jeopardize their future environment. Thanks to this course you will have the chance to start to integrate your business in the circular and sustainable fashion industry.
How you will learn:
• Everything about the sustainable fashion world where and whenever you are free through your chosen platform.
• Ideally the understanding and mastering of the sustainable fashion industry with our provided content.
• Quizzes after each of the modules to test your knowledge and how you are familiar with them.
What you will learn:
• Literally step by step on how to prepare for your sustainable fashion brand. This course will cover everything from pre-production to post-production process such as sourcing, designing, pricing, financing, marketing, branding, and more. Moreover, this course will be a guide to the launch of your brand and the continuous growth of your business.
• Depth knowledge on the sustainable fashion industry and its development.
• Steps for how to launch and grow your sustainable brand.
• Tips on how to manage your brand online and offline.
• All the difficulties that you need to face when starting your sustainable business.
• How to forecast the future trend of the sustainable fashion world.
Course Length: 3hr 32min
Module 1: Introduction to Sustainable Fashion
• Lesson 1: Fashion Supply Chain
• Lesson 2: Sustainable Fashion vs Circular Fashion
• Lesson 3: Sustainable Fashion Certifications
• Lesson 4: Sustainability Integration
• Lesson 5: UN goals in fashion industry
• Lesson 6: Sustainable Business models
Module 2: Pre-Production Planning
• Lesson 1; Sourcing Sustainable Materials
• Lesson 2: Fabric Defect - Part 1
• Lesson 2: Fabric Defect - Part 1
• Lesson 3: How to verify Sustainable materials?
• Lesson 4: How to turn design into a product? - Part 1
• Lesson 4: How to turn design into a product? - Part 2
• Lesson 5: How to plan your production timeline?
• Lesson 6: How to finance your brand? - Part 1
• Lesson 6: How to finance your brand? - Part 2
Module 3: Production Planning
• Lesson 1: How to price your products?
• Lesson 2: How to scale in production?
• Lesson 3: MOQ challenges - Part 1
• Lesson 3: MOQ challenges - Part 2
• Lesson 4: Potential obstacles ahead
Module 4: Post-Production Planning
• Lesson 1: Quality Management - Part 1
• Lesson 1: Quality Management - Part 2
• Lesson 2: Sustainable Packaging
• Lesson 3: Other things to do to be more sustainable
• Lesson 4: Innovation that can help them be more sustainable
|To customise your fabric colour, please go to the following link to choose your Pantone colour: https://www.pantone.com/color-finder.|
|Please note that you will need to choose the colour in the fashion/interior section for the correct colour reference. We will need the Pantone Colour reference ends with TCX or TPX.|
|For those who would like to do digital printing with us, please do make sure you send your High Resolution digital artwork to us with 300dpi/cm in JPG, PDF or TIFF along with printing instruction as to your artwork colour (with TCX/TPX references), the size of your artwork and how to repeat it, and which side of artwork will face the sewage of the fabric.|
|Fabric unit is in Meter.|
|Fabric order must comply with our MOQ to be accepted. e.g. if you want to order 100m, at "90m+ pricing", you must key in "100" as quantity at your specific item.|
|Fabric prices are ex factory.|
|+/- 5% on colour variance;|
|+/- 10% on fabric weight;|
|+/- 20% on fabric final length.|
|Please note that we do not guarantee we have all the required Sample Meterage and colour available as we do not stock all of our fabrics. Sample meterage is only subject to availability. Hence any sample meterage orders will be confirmed by our Customer Support team for its availability.|
|Please note that the colour of sample meterage might be different from image displayed.|