What an honor to be on Channel 9 to introduce our recycling concept and our I'MPOSSIBLE MISSION.
We introduce the recycling technology in textile industry, using plastic bottles to turn in to garments such as dresses yesterday on Channel 9 officially.
But this is only just the beginning. Currently the textile industry has yet to have the technology to recycle all the fabrics we have in our daily life.
And at Vivify, our vision is to turn those fabrics waste back into fabric fantastic. So far we have accomplish the first introduction of recycled fabric to Australia - recycled polyester.
We really hope that we can continue to journey to explore more recycled fabric options and bring it to your everyday life. And this becomes our mission. To explore, reinvent and invest in our time and effort so that we can deliver the benefits to the communities or to any consumers that have needs for new fashion just like you.
Please continue to support us and like us on our Facebook. We can't wait to be in touch with you.
Love and peace,
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Is coloured cotton sustainable?
- Women Entrepreneurs Online Network
- How many plastic bottles can you save?
- Global Sustainable Fashion Week Budapest 2019
- Australian Circular Fashion Conference 2019
- Big Announcement!
- Circularity in Australia
- We are so excited to move to our Berlin Office
- #WarOnWaste - What does fabric waste mean?
- What is Sustainable Fashion or Eco Fashion?
- New Bamboo Fabrics
- New Innovative Fabrics For Sustainable Fashion
- Organic Fabrics
- The Academy Kpop Boot Camp
- What's recycled fabrics?
- Econyl Initiative & Production
- Vivify Textiles is on Channel 9
- Increase Usage of Recycled Fibre Garments