It is this time of the year again, when the annual @Global Sustainable Fashion Week 2019 on!
This year, our Founder Edwina has been invited to be the Guest Speaker and the Moderator to talk about #CircularFashion #ZeroWaste and #Transparency.
We are also very excited that we will be also showcasing some of our materials in this event, letting the industry know what is possible.
In this event, our founder will be talking about "The Future of Fashion". What do you think will happen there? With lots of startups developing different technology solutions for the new #sustainable market, our founder will show some of her knowledge on how to enable all these initiative through technology.
She also will be moderating a panel discussion with speakers such as Sass Brown, Carry Somer (founder of Fashion Evolution), Alice Bayer (Circular Fashion Club) and many more.
Got your interest yet? Register your ticket for this event in the link here:
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Thinking of Turning to Sustainable Fashion? Here's How to Smoothly Transition Without Losing Business
- Unique Ideas to help Families Celebrate Easter during the Coronavirus Pandemic
- What is Zurich doing for Circular Economy?
- Is coloured cotton sustainable?
- Women Entrepreneurs Online Network
- How many plastic bottles can you save?
- Global Sustainable Fashion Week Budapest 2019
- Australian Circular Fashion Conference 2019
- Big Announcement!
- Circularity in Australia
- #WarOnWaste - What does fabric waste mean?
- What is Sustainable Fashion or Eco Fashion?
- New Bamboo Fabrics
- New Innovative Fabrics For Sustainable Fashion
- Organic Fabrics
- The Academy Kpop Boot Camp
- What's recycled fabrics?
- Econyl Initiative & Production
- Vivify Textiles is on Channel 9
- Increase Usage of Recycled Fibre Garments