Our recent trip to Copenhagen has given us a bit of a nudge and a chance to review where we are as a company. We recently recorded a message to all our customers and subscribers. See the video below to hear the announcement and bits about our secret project.
Hope you can send us your comments about this change we are going to implement. At the end of the day, we are all on the same boat trying to help create a more sustainable fashion future.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- What is Zurich doing for Circular Economy?
- Is coloured cotton sustainable?
- Women Entrepreneurs Online Network
- How many plastic bottles can you save?
- Global Sustainable Fashion Week Budapest 2019
- Australian Circular Fashion Conference 2019
- Big Announcement!
- Circularity in Australia
- We are so excited to move to our Berlin Office
- #WarOnWaste - What does fabric waste mean?
- What is Sustainable Fashion or Eco Fashion?
- New Bamboo Fabrics
- New Innovative Fabrics For Sustainable Fashion
- Organic Fabrics
- The Academy Kpop Boot Camp
- What's recycled fabrics?
- Econyl Initiative & Production
- Vivify Textiles is on Channel 9
- Increase Usage of Recycled Fibre Garments