This week, we will dive deep down on a sensitive topic about Sustainable Certificates on Materials!
As we all know, claiming your production is sustainable is getting more and more important in the Fashion Industry. From fibre to yarns, yarns to fabric, fabric to dyed finished fabrics all the way to end garments, these sustainable certificates help us along to support companies that have the same sustainability in mind.
Unfortunately this world doesn't always have the best intension for all of us. So this month, we will show you how to spot a faky!
In Same Category
- Innovation in the Circular Economy
- How influential is Social Media Influencers in Sustainability?
- What does Vivify Textiles and its Sister Company PHOENXT do in Circularity?
- Thinking of Turning to Sustainable Fashion? Here's How to Smoothly Transition Without Losing Business
- Unique Ideas to help Families Celebrate Easter during the Coronavirus Pandemic