Bamboo Gabardine White
This fabric is a very nice and soft material. When your skin makes contact to this fabric, it naturally has a cool touch of your skin. Perfect material to make thicker collar shirt, pants, dress, skirt and even some casual blazers. Fabric can be custom dye to your Pantone colour of your choice.
Bamboo fabric has some of the great comfortable properties, and they include:
- natural antimicrobial properties
- natural ability to protect against UV radiation
- pleasant hand feel and smooth surface that does not irritate skin
- natural lustre similar to silk
- natural ability to prevent odour
- high water absorbency and quick dry due to the porous surface of the fibre
- high durability
- low shrinkage compared to hemp and linen
- wrinkle resistant
- Old Product code: SNEW113
- Fabric composition: 100% Bamboo Rayon
- Fabric weight: 230gsm
- Fabric width: 57"/58"
- Country of Origin: China
- MOQ: 100m/1roll
- Lab dip: 5 business days
- Production: 4 - 5 working weeks
To customise your fabric colour, please go to the following link to choose your Pantone colour: https://www.pantone.com/color-finder .
Please note that you will need to choose the colour in the fashion/interior section for the correct colour reference.
Fabric unit is in Meter.
Fabric order must comply with our MOQ to be accepted. e.g. if you want to order 100m, at "90m+ pricing", you must key in "100" as quantity at your specific item.
Fabric prices are ex factory.
+/- 5% on colour variance;
+/- 10% on fabric weight;
+/- 20% on fabric final length.
Please note that we do not guarantee we have all the required Sample Meterage as we do not stock any of our fabrics. Any sample meterage orders will be confirmed by our Customer Support team for its availability.
Please note that the colour of sample meterage might be different from image displayed.